I Upgraded to These Luxe Towels — and I’ll Never Go Back to Regular Towels Again
Say goodbye to rough, scratchy towels that don’t absorb water and leave you feeling like your skin is covered in sand — I upgraded to these luxe towels and will never go back to regular towels again! Made from the best Egyptian cotton, these towels are not only soft and fluffy but also dry quickly, unlike lesser-quality towels that only get wetter over time. These hypoallergenic, highly absorbent towels are also extremely durable and will keep their color even after years of use — I love my white towels so much that I’ve been using them for three years and they still look amazing!
About the towels
I finally decided to upgrade my towels to a nicer, more luxurious brand — and I regret not doing it sooner! The difference in quality is incredible, and my new towels are so much softer and more absorbent than my old ones. Plus, they look so much nicer in my bathroom! I’m never going back to regular towels again. Here’s what’s coming up on the blog this week:
- A review of some of the best protein powders for women on the market
- A few tips for staying motivated during your workout routine
- What makes a sushi restaurant worth its price? Is there such thing as too expensive? And which factors determine whether or not you like a place? You can read all about that on Thursday, January 16th.
- On Friday, January 17th we’re talking about the most underrated holiday gifts out there — here’s hoping you find something you love!
- On Saturday, January 18th we’re chatting about how to make coffee taste better at home with just three simple steps.
I finally took the plunge and upgraded to luxury towels, and I don’t know why I waited so long! Not only are they incredibly soft and absorbent, but they also make my bathroom feel so much more luxurious. Plus, they’re on sale right now so it’s the perfect time to snag a set for yourself. Trust me, you won’t regret it! You deserve to have beautiful things in your life – including your everyday necessities like bath towels. And when these high-quality, cotton blend terrycloth bath sheets go on sale for $39.99 (from $49.99), that’s an offer too good to pass up.
Why they’re better than regular towels
- They’re softer.
- They’re more absorbent.
- They dry you off faster.
- They’re more comfortable.
- They last longer.
- They look nicer.
- They make you feel like a million bucks. 8. They don’t have that rough feeling that regular towels can have.
- Your clothes won’t get wet from using them in the bathroom when they’re wet, which is really convenient when you’re getting ready for work in the morning (or going out).
- You never have to worry about your towel getting moldy or smelly because it’s not constantly damp with water, which can happen with regular towels because they need to be washed every day, whereas these luxe towels only need washing once every few weeks!
How they make your life easier
The set I purchased came with two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths. They’re all white with a simple, elegant stripe pattern. But they come in a variety of colors and styles. I’ve seen them in solid colors, like black and gray, as well as more fun patterns, like floral or geometric designs. And if you buy the right one, it will have the right weight for what you need it for.
The price point is on par with what you would pay for other luxury brands but the quality is so much better. Plus they’re made from 100% Turkish cotton so when you dry off, your skin feels refreshed and soft without feeling rough or too dry.
And it’s not just me who loves these towels! My partner (who usually hates new home decor) has told me that he likes how these look around our house because he knows how great they feel when he uses them after a shower.
How they look in different colors/styles
I’ve always been a fan of white towels. They look clean and elegant, and they go with everything. But after using these luxe towels, I’m never going back to regular towels again. They’re so soft and absorbent, and they come in such beautiful colors.
I love the way they look in my bathroom! The deep purple is so rich and dark; it reminds me of the night sky. The turquoise is bright and inviting, like the ocean on a sunny day. The natural white ones are perfect for an all-white bathroom or if you want something really subtle. And there are also some fun prints to choose from: birds on branches, geometric patterns…I could keep going!