What do you think of when you see a room full of clothes? Do you think about the fashion that’s being displayed, or do you picture the space in your own home where you could display those outfits? Most people dream of decorating their homes with everything from clothes to shoes, but there are some guidelines to follow if you want to make sure your home turns out stylish instead of cluttered and uncomfortable. Here are 9 secrets to adding fashion into your decor in a way that will leave anyone impressed with your style.
1) Turn on a Shoe Rack
- Start with a blank canvas. Whether you’re starting with a completely empty room or just want to make some changes to your current decor, it’s important to start with a blank slate. This will help you get a better sense of what you need and how to incorporate fashion into your decor.
- Incorporate personal style. When it comes to fashion, there is no one size fits all solution. What works for one person might not work for another. It’s important to take your own personal style into account when choosing home decorating ideas. After all, you want your home to reflect your unique taste and personality.
- Consider the colors you love. Another important factor to consider when it comes to fashion is color.
2) Display Designer Frames
Displaying designer frames is a great way to add a touch of high fashion to your home decor. You can find these frames at most major retailers, and they come in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Here are a few tips for incorporating designer frames into your decor:
- Choose a focal point. Whether it’s a fireplace, a piece of art, or a window, choose one area of your room to serve as the focal point and build your design around it.
- Mix and match. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different colors, textures, and styles of frames. This will add visual interest to your display and make it more eye-catching.
- Go for contrast.
3) Go with Coffee Tables with drawers
Coffee tables are a great way to add some extra storage to your home. Plus, they can double as a place to keep your magazines or other reading materials. But if you’re looking for a way to add a little extra fashion into your decor, consider coffee tables with drawers. Here are nine secrets to adding fashion into your decor
4) Fabric Pillows Section: 5) Use Luxury Fabrics in Children’s Rooms
A touch of luxury can make all the difference in a child’s room. High-end fabrics such as velvet, silk, and linen add both sophistication and comfort. If you’re not sure how to incorporate these materials into your decor, start with small accents like pillows or bedding. You can also use them to upholster furniture or window treatments. Just be sure to choose child-friendly patterns and colors that will stand the test of time.
6) Add Mirrors Around the House
Mirrors are a great way to add fashion into your decor. They reflect light and make a space feel larger. Plus, they can be used as a statement piece in any room. Here are some tips for adding mirrors around your house:
- Hang a mirror above a fireplace. This will create the illusion of a taller fireplace and make the room feel more open.
- Place a mirror opposite a window. This will help reflect light and make the room feel brighter.
- Use mirrors to create an accent wall. Hang several mirrors of different sizes on one wall to create a focal point in the room.
- Add a mirror to your entryway. This will make the space feel more welcoming and inviting.
7) Artwork in Furniture
As much as we love fashion, there’s something to be said for comfort. And what’s more comfortable than your own home? After a long day of work, you should be able to relax in your own space without having to worry about whether or not your outfit is on point. But just because you’re kicking back doesn’t mean your style has to suffer. With a few strategic pieces of artwork, you can turn your home into a fashion lover’s paradise.
8) Handmade objects over store bought gifts
When it comes to adding a personal touch to your home, handmade objects always win over store-bought gifts. Not only are they more unique, but they also show that you care about the person enough to take the time to make something yourself. Here are 9 secrets to adding fashion into your decor
9) Plan Your Wardrobe around Colors (Not Pieces!)
One of the best ways to plan a fashionable wardrobe is to start with a color scheme. That way, you can mix and match pieces to create outfits that are both fashionable and flattering. Not sure what colors go together? A quick Google search can help you find color schemes that work well together.
10) Use Furniture Arrangement To Emphasize A Trend In Clothing
A well-edited closet isn’t the only way to show off your fashion sense. The way you arrange your furniture can also be a reflection of your personal style. If you’re looking to incorporate a current trend into your home, try using furniture arrangement as a way to do so. Here are a few tips:
- Choose one area of focus. Whether it’s a clothing rack, shoe collection, or simply a dresser with some key accessories on top, make sure the area you’re highlighting is clean and free of clutter.
- Use color to your advantage. If you want your arrangement to really pop, choose pieces that complement each other in terms of color and texture.
- Be strategic about scale.